RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Bfl Canada Insurance ???????
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 04:47 PM   #103
Wayne MIller
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Wayne MIller
Radio of choice:
Hitec A9 JR 9303
# of RCs: 19

Total Props: 9
Re: Bfl Canada Insurance ???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Molloy View Post
Since there seems to be no one interested, or able, to answer the10 true or false questions I asked, I guess I can conclude that no one on this forum knows the answers.

I’m not sure what conclusions I should draw from the fact that the previous and ensuing discussion continues to comprise mainly of innuendo and metaphors that prove nothing, and are simply “red herrings”. Rather than objectively discuss, what many people consider a very significant issue, several of the contributors to this discussion seem to consider this situation frivolous. Snide references of a personal nature abound, anecdotal evidence pertaining to unrelated events and playing with semantics to prove over and over that they do not have the answers. This ignorance does not, unfortunately, prevent them from forcing those of us who are seriously interested in having a resolution to this issue, from reading their ego boosting posturing and smug diatribe. Many of us are just interested in knowing that we can fly anywhere with the complete confidence that we have insurance cover and that issue has not been resolved in the close to 100 contributions. Maybe the conclusion I should draw is “There is an elephant in the room and some people need to remove their blindfold.”

The only other rational explanation to the continued resistance to acknowledging that there is a problem and the apparent refusal to seek a resolution could be that some contributors may have a vested interest.
Hi Tom,

The interesting thing is, we all know MAAC Exec's are reading this, and it appears they can not answer your questions.

Interesting !!!
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.