RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Trying to identify a plane
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 08:28 PM   #12
Nuker
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Bob D.
Radio of choice:
Futaba 12FG
# of RCs: 1+

Total Props: 0
Thanks Dennis.

It was my error, I actually have an Enya .46 not a .40. Probably too much power but other than a Saito .30 those are my currently available 4-strokes and this planes needs a 4-stroke. With the C of G now I think I can at least minimize the additional weight. If at all possible I would love to get a copy of the plans as well. Please just tell me how much as I don't want to put you out and will gladly send the money for copy and postage; just pls pm me the details. If you have the instructions (or if any exist) I would appreciate those as well. And certainly no rush, take time to recover.

I must admit, the woodwork on the plane just caught my eye.

Oh and yes I was looking at the glow plug location this evening. Have to wonder who came up with that design (ouch). I'll stick on a Hangar 9 Remote kit. I have some old fashioned wood props as well and of course a different pilot; can't wait to fly it. I'm looking to make some spoked wheels; have to dig out those plans. I should re-cover as well but so many projects. .....

Thanks again for all the responses everyone, it's appreciated and Dennis I'll wait to hear back.

Bob
Member of MAAC since I joined

Lighten Up, Life is waaaaaayyyy too short
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.