RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Scale 2002 Flawed From the Start - report online
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2002, 10:46 PM   #10
Rammer64

Total Props: 0
> What is the matter with you people? You don't know for sure if the losses are true. You're destroying the r/c industry with your BADMOUTHING the way it was handled. Not all of you were there like I was. I was there for NINE days working the gate, flightline, security among other things. Alot of people did alot of work and the last thing I want to hear from you is that " IT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!!"
There were some minor flaws but they were ironed out real quick and things went smooth from there.
If the M/Z had've tried to help or at least keep their mouth shut from scareing people away from attending the event because they were told it was going to a flop, things would have been alot better. I think the event went real well. Hat's off to Chuck Smith and his efforts along with many others for their efforts especially DENNIS.
If is true that the event lost money - SO WHAT!!!!!
It's not YOUR MONEY. That's the DUES that MAAC charges to supply US ALL with the needs of the R/C world. You still have the insurance coverage, You still get financial support when it's needed, you still have a voice through your zone director.
If things aren't good enough for you, then maybe you should start your own MAAC and run it any way you want to. The MAAC directors are elected and have been given the powers to do things that THEY believe will work for the BEST OF ALL MAAC MEMBERS. Not just the M/Z.
I've listened to you people RAVE about this since the conception and FRANKLY I'm tired of it.
My question is "WHO THE HE-- LEAKED OUT THE ALLEDGED LOSSES? The financial report was to be released at the next AGM and if a "CERTAIN SOMEBODY" pre-realeased that information, then I want their resignation NOW or they should be TOSSED out of MAAC. They obviously CAN'T be trusted in their position and SHOULD NOT BE there. >
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.