RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - I have some news to share with my friends...
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2004, 06:26 PM   #1
AJCoholic
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Andrew Coholic
Radio of choice:
JR 12X, 28X

Total Props: 61
I have some news to share with my friends...

I have some news to share with you guys, of something thats been in the works with me for many months now, but I did'nt want to say anything untill now..

As many of you know I love this hobby a lot, and have been especially fond of running and working on engines. I was fortunate enough to get recommended to Tom Atwood, the editor of the magazine FLY RC, back in February as a prospective writer and engine reviewer. At this years' Toledo show, I had a meeting with Tom and he said he agreed to give me a shot. Over the last two months I did a few engine reviews and they hired me on as a full time writer.

Needless to say, it is a dream come true for me. SOmething I have dreamt of doing since I was a kid - but never thinking someday it would ever be a realistic goal. I dont know what exactly the future will bring, but I am so excited I cant even begin to explain how much!

My first review is going to be in the Sept. issue of the magazine, which hits the newstands mid July. Only two weeks away! Please be kind...
Andrew Coholic -MAAC #26287L

1/2A to giant scale, IMAC, SAM, R/C sport, turbine jets, Heli's...
if its got a wing or two and an engine - I like it!
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.