RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Phoenix Cap 232 ARF help needed. (And Received! Thanks!)
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 09:42 PM   #29
Dave Holmes
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Dave Holmes
Location: Prince Edward County, Ontario (no longer Brampton!)
Radio of choice:
Futaba 72 Mhz
# of RCs: 30+

Total Props: 16
Got some Decals on and in view of all the help and advice I have received (Much Thanks!) from RC Canada members I decided part of the trim scheme had to recognize RC Canada. So with a bit of help from the colour laser printer at work, I have accent stripes and logos to stick on the sides. (See pics below)

Also, Ronm , you advised me to be aware the lower pressure Bisson muffler might not provide sufficient backpressure to the fuel tank. RIGHT! When I run it with the stock muffler I can get 11.5 to 12K rpm without a problem. With the Bisson it dies when I try to go above 9.5. Block one vent of the Bisson muffler, and it goes all the way up again.

One of my fellow club members advised also, that any modifications to correct this should be made such that the exit area of the Bisson pipes matches that of the stock muffler. Makes sense to me so that's what I'll do, one way or another.

Dave
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	p9130003.gif
Views:	875
Size:	147.7 KB
ID:	4578  

The older I get, the better I used to be!
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.