RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Transport Can - UAV under 25kg Regs Accelerated
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 10:54 AM   #58
Lazy Ace
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: Dennis DWP

Total Props: 12
Re: Transport Can - UAV under 25kg Regs Accelerated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpy01 View Post
original post.

PS: feel free to resume despising me once we see how this shakes out.
LOL Despise you? I don't know you well enough to exert the effort. You give yourself too much credit Marc. Disagree with you that I have time for.

Like I said if what I have gleaned from my questions is in error it’s not from lack of understanding but a lack of communication. Perhaps its time for complete disclosure on the process and where we stand, then everyone would be on the same page.

You seem to have taken on the job of spokesperson for MAAC however I have been told you don't speak for MAAC so who would that spokesperson be?

No mater who you ask, the story as well as the buzz word/phrase of the day changes. I for one would like to know exactly what is going on and if it’s the desire of the MAAC board/executive that there is no need for members to contact Transport Canada then they should say so. I would prefer MAAC present a united front through the representatives that are doing a good job. I don't feel there are any advantages for individual members to muddy the waters with letters that may not be regarded as constructive.

For those non members who may write (I see very few doing so) It might go a long way for them to know exactly what is in the works and a little guidance in what should be addressed.

Dennis
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.