RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Selling etiquette
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 11:19 PM   #36
g-manz35
RCC Master Contributor

I am: George S
Radio of choice:
Airtronics
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 2
Re: Selling etiquette

Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd View Post
No I wouldn't, but I wouldn't go back on a deal. Answer me this AJ, you pulled the radio out of the plane after you had a deal to sell it without even asking the buyer if he wanted to see anything work in the plane. So you changed the deal not the buyer, and when you told him what you did he then explained that he would like to see everything working and asked you with a please, to show him that everything worked in the plane. You replied no, I'm not putting the receiver back in. I seen all the Emails so I know what you said and did. So don't praise yourself, that deal fell apart with your actions not the buyers. He just wanted to see everything in working condition.

Floyd
If someone doesn't want to bother putting their own receiver in the plane to test it out for themselves after I've pulled my receiver out that tells me that they are not really serious about the deal and will most likely end up wasting my time. I too would call it off. It's just like selling a car. If someone asks you to drive it over to their house so they can have a look at. They are wasting your time. Ask my how I know

Maybe we need to start a thread on buyer etiquette. George

G-manz35 AKA. George St.Amant MAAC#75084
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.