RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Looking for someone to re-cover a plane
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 01:08 PM   #7
mwavesdave

I am: Dave R.
Radio of choice:
Futaba 7C 2.4
# of RCs: 12+

Total Props: 24
Re: Looking for someone to re-cover a plane

Never met a plane I couldn't re-cover. If it's still flyable, it's easily repaired, re-covered, and cheaper than buying another one, especially an ARF. Think I've re-covered my ancient telemaster twice now, it get's a lot of use as a club trainer. I've re-built and re-covered a Dynaflite Super Decathlon, that hit another 30cc plane head on at about 100 feet, took a whole week to do that job. I had aileron flutter on a Goldberg Sukhoi, that by the time I landed it had shattered every rib on the right side of the wing, and it broke the fuse in two. That was airborne the fol weekend, and have a Giant Aeromaster, suffered a failure, breaking fuse, and both right wings. Bit longer, I set it aside for a few months, but when I took all the covering off, and was about to toss it, I changed my mind, and started. About 2 weeks of work, and she looked brand new. Been a daily flyer for a year now. Never give up unless you can't identify a single part! lol
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.