RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Big packs for sale - LAST REDUCTION!
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 10:18 PM   #1
wollins
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Colin M

Total Props: 1
Big packs for sale - LAST REDUCTION!

Hi All,

I'm selling four 5 cell lipo packs. These are the packs that I’ve used in my Yak as 10S packs. (Two fives wired in series) These are very powerful 6300mah packs with the new copper tab cells. I have Sermos (Anderson power poles) connectors on them and they also have Hyperion balance taps.

Their discharge rating is 20C continuous/30C burst. This means that they are rated for 126 amps continuous discharge! They all have only fourteen flights each on them so they are just about broken in now.

They have never been charged at more than a 1C rate and they have ALWAYS been network balance charged. I’ve also never run these packs at a discharge rating above 11.58C (that’s 73 amps or 57.93% of their continuous rating) and they come down on average at about 34 to 38 degrees Celsius.

On average a flight takes just under 3200mah out of them which means that I run them down to less than half of their capacity per flight. Their after flight voltage averages around 3.8V per cell.

They are currently being sold for US $320 each (see http://www.maxamps.com/Lipo-6300-185-Pack.htm for pricing and more details) but I’m letting them go for CDN $220 each shipped in Canada (anywhere else, you pay the shipping). I would prefer to sell them as 10S packs (which is how I flew them) so if someone wants two of them I’ll let them go for CDN $200 each.

Reason for selling? I’m going up to 12S packs for my Yak!

There’s a catch though. I have to sell these by Wednesday. If they are not spoken for by Wednesday, I will take them off the market.

I prefer PayPal but cash works too! PM me or write me at cmoses@rogers.com

Thanks!

Colin.

P.S. Upon request I can provide statistical data (like after flight temperature, mah back in per charge, voltage etc) for every one of the fourteen flights that each of these packs have had.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.