RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - B4 vs 22 vs Dex210??
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 09:42 PM   #75

Total Props: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwings View Post
Well finally broke down last week and bought the Team Durango 210. Now just waitng to get tires and motor / esc combo from Hobbywing. hopefully be ready for the next race. Hey Duckman, Any set up tip for the 210.

Thanks

Paul
Buy lots of rear shock towers!

The car has a lot of steering, I have been playing around a lot with set-ups and there are a couple things that I found that calm the car down.

Make the car as long as you can... Use the hub spacers (front and rear) to stretch the car out as much as possible. I also found the 3-gear transmission was a little more relaxed - easier to drive then the 4-gear set-up.

Visit Team Durango's site and look for the set-ups for Ardent Raceways indoor track. Good starting point since they race on carpet there as well.

Lastly - don't run the slipper too loose. I was running into problems with the motor coming off a little warmer then I would like and it was that I was running the slipper too loose. It didn't make any noise but I was a good turn too loose.
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.