RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Hardcore RC SOSS Race #2 - July 1st 2012
Thread: Hardcore RC SOSS Race #2 - July 1st 2012
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 10:26 PM   #96
hyper7boy
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: Mike R.

Total Props: 0
Re: SOSS Race #2 - July 1st 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakker View Post
I take it we have moved on from Hacking and moved on to the more pleasant subject or Marshalling. Anyone have any comments on pitting? I seen a few guys laughing at me while i was pitting for Rohde. I'm glad i can be amusing sometimes for your viewing enjoyment. So here is my beef about pitting. If anyone wants me to pit for them i will under the following conditions.

1. Don't yell at me like Jay does.
2. Don't tell me i am too slow to fuel
3. Make sure you don't ask me to tune your motor.
4. Have the starter box set up to fit on your can without having to look under the car to line it up
5. Make sure you don't flame out because i am not chasing your car around the track
6. Don't tell me if its time to come in. I tell you when you should come in.
7. Make sure you ask everyone else if they can pit you first.
Joe, you are a great pit man! Other than the fact that you flipped my car upside down and almost destroyed my starter box at the beginning of the race you still managed to prove yourself to be half decent considering you never pit for anyone.

I'll be looking for you at round #3 but maybe this time you should take my advice and stretch a little before going into pit lane :P

Seriously though, thanks again! You and the rest of the family did a great job hosting the event.
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.