RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - RC assistance software
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 04:14 PM   #13
Gary Maker
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Gary M.
Radio of choice:
Spektrum DX8
# of RCs: 9

Total Props: 9
Claude

I will definitely follow your good advise. I just took a look at your link and this very program is one that I downloaded just a week or so ago. But I want to continue to do the program I listed above as well for two reasons. First and most important is that my son wants to do a program of this nature for his resume. He knows the time involved and the effort that it is going to take but he wants a program that will actually be promoted and used by a group such as ours. He says it will help him greatly for his quest for a job in doing computer programming.

Secondly, I would really like to do a project like this one taylored to our specific need and see if I can just do something different than what is already out there. I have some ideas that I would like to see in a custom program such as this and if it works then it will be a benefit to all of us. Thanks for your offer to help test it out. I may take you up on that offer but the program will NOT be for sale as I said I do not want to make any profit from this but would just like to assist the RC community to have a quality program and it will be offered as a free download once it is complete.

Thanks for the input Jim. I will pass this info on but it might take some serious input from fellows like you who use different chargers/cyclers. This is the type of ideas that I am looking for. The program will actually be about 5 different or more programs linked together with each module or program kind of being stand alone so one can just select the modules that they want for need for their application! Does this make sense to you or am I thinking way too ambitious here? I am sure my son will have something to say on this matter too.

If folks give it a try and like it, it will be a credit to my son and will greatly aid him in his search for his "perfect" job, if there is such a thing...LOL! So PLEASE folks, give me a hand and let me know your ideas and comments. This is something that will be for all of us so we hopefully will all benefit from its use!

Stoney Creek Hawks RC
MAAC No. 43659
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.