RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Setting up cargo trailer to haul planes need input
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 08:55 PM   #10
Peter Gordon
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: peter g

Total Props: 0
Re: Setting up cargo trailer to haul planes need input

I'm in the process of setting up my 5x10 Haulmark trailer. I'll worry about the plane layout later. What I'm wondering is - Can I take my flat-4 connector from the trailer and plug it into another, that leads back into my trailer to a deep cycle battery to power the lights inside my trailer? Yes. I can. But how the heck can I do it so that the only ones that come on are the interior dome lights, and not all the outside running lights. I'll bet I can't without a bunch of wiring work.
Also, I bought a 400W inverter from crappy last week when it was on sale. Looked good. Plugged in a corded drill to it today, all the digital readouts seemed to work. Then I loaded it up by holding the chuck. It started to alarm, then quit, just like it was supposed to. Now I can't get the thing to work again. I power it up, and it gives me E00, then E03 (hi current draw appliance) then E05 (appliance with surge current higher than deliverable). All these alarms WITH NOTHING PLUGGED INTO IT! No reset button in sight, guess I'll have to push the return button.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.