RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Micro APM Master Set With OSD, GPS, Telemetry Radio, PDB/BEC/Power Sensor
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 09:37 PM   #1
InvaderHb
RCC Apprentice

I am: KS
Radio of choice:
spektrum
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 0
Micro APM Master Set With OSD, GPS, Telemetry Radio, PDB/BEC/Power Sensor

Province: Ontario
Quantity: 1
Model Number: PRODUCT ID: 38700007
Manufacture: HK
Power Plant: Other - See message area.
New or Used: Item is used but excellent condition.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $80
Accepted forms of payment: Cash
Shipping : I will not ship.
My Location: M4C 3G8

Was installed but never used. The item was removed and put back in original box after deciding I only wanted to use a simple Naze32 FC for my setup. This retails for $125USD ($165 CND) + Shipping. Looking for $80 for this setup.

The Micro HKPilot Mega master set is a complete open source autopilot and flight controller system featuring matched hardware, cables for a Micro plug-and-play UAV control system.

The new micro Master set total weight is just 23.5g and all components can fit in a 35x35x30 cube, for the smallest UAV total solution available. Perfect for mini MultiRotors and Park UAV missions.

The HKPilot is based on the rapidly evolving and refined Ardupilot mega or “APM”, an open source project from 3DR robotics. This amazing flight controller allows the user to turn any fixed wing, rotary wing, or multi-rotor vehicle (even boats and cars) into a fully autonomous vehicle, capable of performing a wide range of tasks even programmed autonomous missions with waypoints, with the included micro high precision NEO-6M Ublox GPS.

Various user interfaces are available for programing, reviewing logs, setup and even some Apps for smart phones and tablets. The included telemetry radio, OSD, power sensor and GPS allow for full two way radio communication, giving you full control and provides live data back to your computer or tablet. The list of what this flight controller is capable of has quickly surpassed what it cannot. Feature rich settings, flight modes and supported platforms have made this the go-to UAV controller.

The HKPilot Mega Micro master set includes: The NEW Micro HKPilot Mega 2.7.2, the super precision Micro Ublox NEO-6M GPS module with integrated compass, Micro telemetry radio with built in PCB antenna and ground module for bi-directional data, 4s 60A PDB/BEC/ power sensor Module, Micro minim OSD for FPV feedback, complete matching cable sets for a plug-and-play experience.

This product is based on the open source APM Project from 3DR Robotics, the Cad files per the creative commons license are available under the files tab. The APM project is supported by thousands of users pushing this open source flight controller to be one of the best systems available.

Features:
• Micro size 35mm format with 30.5mm mounting
• Full system weight is just 23.5g (Micro HKPilot, GPS, OSD, PDB/Power module, Telemetry radio)
• Arduino and APM Compatible
• Pre-soldered and tested
• 3-axis gyro, accelerometer, magnetometer and high-performance barometer
• Built in 4 MP Dataflash chip for automatic data logging
• Honeywell HMC5883L-TR Digital compass on board and off
• Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000
• Measurement Specialties MS5611-01BA03 Barometric pressure sensor.
• Atmel ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 (processing and USB function).
• External compass support (included)
• Micro Ubox super precision NEO-6M GPS included
• Micro 35mm 4s 60A PDB/BEC/Power V and I sensor included
• Micro 1.6g Telemetry radio and OSD included
• Matched cables for the complete set

Included:
HKPilot Mega Micro 2.7.2
Micro PDB/BEC/V and I sensor
Micro OSD
Micro U-blox super precision NEO-6M GPS and Compass
Micro Telemetry radio set (433MHz)
Complete matched cable set

Specs:
Please view individual components under the related items tab for a list of respective specifications and features.

*Note: The reference to APM refers to the ArduPilot project, a family of open source autopilots based on the Arduino open source computing platform, developed by 3DR and the open source community. It consists of a choice of ArduPilot Mega (APM) electronics and a range of free software versions for different vehicles and is governed by an open source creative commons license. This product is based on the open source APM Project from 3D Robotics, the Cad files per the creative commons license is available under the files tab.

Link: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...3Mhz_APM_.html

Please PM me if interested.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160917_102555.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	813.2 KB
ID:	1056394   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160917_102708.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	386.5 KB
ID:	1056402  
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.