RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - crawler parts build ... suggestions?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 09:22 PM   #7
Nerve
RCC Contributor

I am: Ryan M
Radio of choice:
Spektrum DX3r
# of RCs: 8

Total Props: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloddyman View Post
But if you dont have any running gear " servo, electronics, motor, radio " then that is a cost you will have to factor into your build if you get a axial ax10. just a couple thoughs thats all....
Well I did have a leftover TX/RX from my Savage, but I ended up using that in my girlfriends micro car.. lol. Other then that, I only have a Team Orion Big Block micro motor for my gf's micro (not installed yet) as spare electronics. But .. somehow I dont think a crawler would do good with a micro motor... LOL.

Earlier tonight I totalled up what I figured I would just need to get a decent crawler going from the start (based on what I had listed)... I was already looking around $800 without taxes and any shipping costs .... eep!

If I go the Axial route ... then its $268 + motor, esc, batts, deans and paint. Which, compared to what im looking at for the WK build .. that is still going to be cheaper.
Sportwerks Recoil - Click for build thread
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.