RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - 2 Buggies, a truggy, and a Monster Truck for sale
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 06:26 PM   #15
tefflawn
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Ron Ally
Radio of choice:
Z103.5 & Flow 93.5 toronto
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 2
bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Metal
Hey all,
I'm posting this stuff on behalf of my bro and teammate Tefflawn. He just bought a house so his internet isn't working right now. He's decided to thin the herd a bit So here we go:
---------------------------------------------
Thunder Tiger EB4 S3 roller buggy- This un comes with extra diffs and few other spare parts. This is Abiye's old buggy so you know it was properly cared for.

No engine, no electronics $375 obo

Revo 3.3 - 12 tanks through brand new 3.3. Features include Forward only conversion, Maximizer beadlock rims, Maxx size BowTies. This bad boy is RTR. Includes Traxxas radio and Easy Start.

$550 obo RTR

TTR ST1 Truggy Roller with Wasp .28
Maxx size Bow Ties with deep dish racing wheels. No electronics. Use your own radio and servos.

$450 obo

Hyper 7 PCR.
Extended chassis, Torsen front diff. The rest are spiders. All the nice OFNA CNC'd parts. CVDs all around. No dog-bones on this puppy!!
No engine or electronics but comes with extra parts. This one was Teff's main racer. Since we're both moving to Xray buggies this sweet Hyper has to go.

$350 obo

If anyone's interested you can PM me and I can relay the info to Teff or you can call him on his cellphone. (416) 732 5293

regards

speed metal
bump still stuff for sale

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.