RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - What's the next step to fly IMAC
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 08:46 PM   #83
scaleguy
IMAC/SA or NOTHING!
★ Site Supporter ★

I am: JimmyD
Radio of choice:
JETI Duplex DS-24
# of RCs: ?

Total Props: 59
Re: What's the next step to fly IMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Can Fly View Post
I had a 30% plane with a 55cc engine and ~750cc fuel tank, getting 2 sequences (trying not to rush) didn't leave much more than a thimble full of fuel in the tank. That was the fuel tank supplied with the ARF.
What 55cc engine do you have?

My 3W55CS is spinning a Falcon 24x8 CF Prop and I only have a 500ml tank installed. Flying a typical Sportsman routine takes about 12 min. After I land I still have half a tank or more!

You have a 750cc tank whih is the same as a 750ml tank so you have1'3 more fuel on board then I do and you are burning through that in 10 minutes?

Uuuummmmm There is this thing onyour radio called a THROTLE stick! USE IT!

Seriously though you must have a fuel leek or something.

But the rules are quite clear that the Round is not complete untill two full sequence have been flown, back to back. The only deviation from this is if you have a deadstick during the first sequence then you are allowed to attmpt the second sequence once you have figured out what happened. Typically the CD will shift you to the end of the order to give you time to resolve whatever issues you had with your plane/motor.

Regards EH!
MAAC #14323L IMAC #3678

Windy you ask? I have Whitecaps on my Coffee, YOU be the Judge!
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.