RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Helicopter which one to get.
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 06:42 AM   #9
hifly2104
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Mike G
Radio of choice:
Futaba 9c
# of RCs: 14

Total Props: 15
Re: Helicopter which one to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear View Post
Sorry i thouight i asked this question before too just for got where i asked it so thanks for the link to the first time i asked i guess i must be going nuts to ask this again maybe Heli are not for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey we are all nuts About this hobby atleast. I find what you are wanting a Heli to do a little mind boggling. To me it would require 3 or 4 different helis. As the one for outside needs a fair size main rotor to be stable especially to fly over your house . Even a 450 size has a rotor span of what 2/2.5 feet Way to big to fly in any house I have ever lived in. I just got one of these yesterday
http://www.rotortech.ca/osc/product_...roducts_id=464
it says they are out of stock send them off an email. It comes with everything needed except a tail servo and gyro. Buying here (Canadian ) is just as cheap as buying from Hobby King as it has more in the box than one from hobby king and shipping is free. Got mine from them in seven days . Thanks to Greg and Shane They advertise on here look for the Gaui at the bottom of the page

Sponsored by.
Small Pay cheque
Understanding Wife
Loving Daughter

Thought for the day

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.

If you can't eat it or hump it.

Pee on it and walk away.
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.