RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Buyer beware of this scammer
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 03:41 PM   #10
Pipeous
RCC Pro Contributor

Total Props: 0
update

I spoke to the Novato Police Dept today. They had me contact the District Attorney's office. The DA has sent me off all the paperwork to have charges pressed.
While the police won't send out a car for my phone call, the DA instructed me to take all the documentation to my local police and they could contact the novato police and have them "assist" in the investigation and send a car around.

I have 60 emails and contracts on the cd, and have also copied the websites and provided all the people I contacted. This is such a hassle but I can't stop now. This guy has to learn not to steal and all parties I talked to agree and have been very helpful.... just the red tape crap and hoops to jump through. writing a few letters and such is really not all that bad, just the waiting game

if anyone feels like phoning those numbers above to remind him it is serious (and you get free long distance, no sense in it costing you money) it would be appreciated. I will also try calling again myself and maybe explaining to his woman how far out of hand this is getting as she probably doesn't know it is going this far.
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.