RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - POLL for onroad nitro
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 03:43 PM   #13
imported_gremlin_390
RCC Expert Contributor

Total Props: 0
i love my HPIs. i have never raced btw. but i have had it 4 years or so, and 3 years its been almost spotless in breaking or maintenance. the other year was when i first got into pro RC and didnt know much at all about it, so it was all my fault. The worst damage i have ever done to my RS4 3's other then engine stuff was creaming a pole at high speeds, bending the front of the chassis, and breaking the A-arm. but i hammered the chassis flat, and ziptied the A-arm back on and ran the same one since . i would have voted for Mr_x's old LD3, but then i remembered how long it took to clean it because the radiobox didnt remove like a dirty ol RS4 3, it didnt run tops either (i think his tuning skills was a notch above mine then, but still not enough). i would have also voted for TC3 because its rediculously popular, but i dont like the look of em, and i figured it would have tonnes of votes anyways.

i love the RS4 3 chassis so much, i almost got a 3rd one from FIREFOX, untill it sold to the other dude (im sorry, i forget how to spell your name, but il guess "415mstamiya")

take care !
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.