RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - DL 50
Thread: DL 50
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 08:06 AM   #41
Striker
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Striker S

Total Props: 0
Gary, it takes a great man to say sorry, 10000000000 bows to you with tons of respect.

We all make mistakes Gary, don't worry about it, the important thig is, you acknowledged it.

I don't know why people would put down an engine they never owned or used like the DL50 Like you and I believe, time will dictate if it is good or not.

At this point, I would say it has proven it's quality and endurance already, lots have been sold for a while now and no major complaints so far.

All the owners are saying it's a more powerful engine (our biggest crave in engines) it starts easily and is reliable, so it will a very big competitor in the engine market. We will benefit from the competition while manufactures battle out pricing.
The two minor complaints are exhaust cracking (my DA did the same) and cheap plugs, neither of which are critical, get new plugs and and they have made the exhaust better.

If the DL 50 holds up I will get one for sure too. Saving a few bucks on a gas engine or on any other RC product for that matter is important. This is money we can never recoup and it yields us no income so the cheaper the better while hoping for endurance. It is an expensive hobby and we literally burn money in RC flying.

I don't think you should refrain form commenting, you have the right to, that's what the forum is all about. If you don't comment, I will come up there and throw water in your gas engine fuel container

Thanks for the apologies again and I look forward to your posts.
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.