Old 11-29-2006, 01:49 PM   #69
c-low74
RCC Pro Contributor

Total Props: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewy
chewy, you read into that wrong!
(C-low)

I'm not reading in to this wrong.All I see here is wining from someone who only supports GLORCS races that are close to the border.all you have done is complain about the best thing that off road racing has seen in this area in a very long time.We have a great thing going here .WHY are you trying to disrupted it??
It's too bad that1/10 has been dropped ,but it has had 2 seasons to develope and has not shown any numbers to justify keeping it.Sorry Anthony ,we know how pasionate you are about 1/10,you were the only person that really supported 1/10.I'm sure you understand .
In the future if you have any complaints, please do it were you will be heard by GLORCS organizers at www rchobbies.ca .They do not have acces to this site for some strang reason.
I would also like to thank all the Admins and mods on this site for their support You guys all race in the glorcs series but were are you when we need help on this site[/QUOTE]
.................................................. ..............................................

1st, i'm tired of these wanna be racers that are in charge of the series trying to reinvent the wheel! ex. "were not roar were glorcs"! whipde-do

2'nd most of these tracks were here before this series and will still be here after the series is gone!

3'rd, i went to all the races i was welcome too! i was asked by someone not to come to kingsville and i respected that and didn't go! as far as qubec goes i had my kids that weekend wasn't about to drive 6 hours to the bridge and be told i couldn't cross

4th, as far a help on the site! i'll bet you i traveled to more tracks in a year though out the us and canada then anyone on either of these sites did in the whole racing career! in over 10 years of racing, i've seen every kind of racing there is and have alot of knowledge of the the hobby and everything else that goes with it. i put my opinions on that board (RCHOBBIES) only to get insulted or deleted by someone who isn't even a racer!

5th, it's kinda ironic how you can get banned from a site that i never even signed up for as i recall, they stole all the info from this site and i pretty sure that's illegal some how

6th, chewy, you of all people should know me and know i love this hobby more then anyone if that's what you think about me and my dedictation to this hobby..... then you too can kiss my !

ya'll have a nice day and will hope to see you guys at the new series to come!! anyone got a problem feel free to call me 716 990 1908

don't like what i had to say! too bad, that's why it's my opinion and not yours
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.