RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - -$138,424 membership fee drop
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 04:51 PM   #106
Bdegan
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Brad E.
Radio of choice:
Jeti DS-16
# of RCs: 4

Total Props: 41
Re: -$138,424 membership fee drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Can Fly View Post

While I'm not sure why and how MAAC chose to be a "Not-for-profit" organization, would it maybe be time to have it become a "for profit" and reimburse the Directors and all the people who've done flight training for free? Hats off to those who have volunteer their time to grow the organization. They have done so unselfishly, but once they are burned out, they're likely done forever.
I don't know the exact reasons why MAAC chose that path. But I could guess it had to do with corporate taxes and Canada revenue.
As a "For Profit" organization. That's a whole new world. I would expect MAAC dues to be even higher. Along with the insurance reasons I mentioned above.

Quote:
I think MAAC has room to grow, not just stay at the status quo. I would like to think that this is what this thread is about. Are the membership numbers up, down, and what we could do to improve the whole thing......
Can MAAC grow ??? ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!

MAAC and any organization always has room to improve, grow..etc etc.... pick your adjective LOL

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Brad Egan MAAC 48597
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.