RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Lazy-Boy FPV
Thread: Lazy-Boy FPV
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 08:30 AM   #31
Max
Administrator
★ Site Supporter ★★ Administrator ★

I am: Max P.
Radio of choice:
JR and Spektrum

Total Props: 232
Re: Lazy-Boy FPV

Up to now I was happy to field questions regarding the technical nature of this flight, the safety considerations, the hardware. I am even prepared to argue whether a spotter is necessary or not when flying in non MAAC related activities. That is the purpose of these forums. We discuss, we ask questions. We learn.

But this sir, is is entirely YOUR OWN IMAGINATION.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenjw View Post
By your very statement, which I think is very sensible and safe practice, you also condemn max's example as unsafe. Max could not switch to LOS. Max could not handover to another pilot or use a spotter.
You make the accusation. The burden of proof lies with the accuser. In any court of law, it is up to the accuser to provide the evidence. Otherwise you are wasting everybody's time. So what proof do you have to make this claim?

I will provide you with some facts about me to allow you to make the right statement against my flying.
  • I have 2 sons, both teenagers
  • I have friends
  • I own more than one radio
  • My house has windows
  • My sofa is near the window(and sliding glass door)
  • I have more than one buddy cable.
  • Buddy cables come in different lengths.
  • There is an open space near my home

Take your best shot and provide the evidence to support the accusation you have made. You don't even have any idea of the geography in my neighborhood, where I flew or how high I flew.
FYI I will not respond to any other false allegations unless you or ANY OTHER accuser comes forward with irrefutable facts to back up their accusation(s).

My Aircraft Albums: https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/album.php?u=13173
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.