RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Freezing our nuts off in tillsonburg
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 11:34 AM   #19
KingCamber
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: Derek P

Total Props: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobf24 View Post
they provide you with a product at a discount at least dont they? that means you are representing them and should have their best interests in mind at all times, and it means how you act and what you say at least in part reflect the views of the company, it doesn't matter how much or how little they provide you with, if you want to be able to say and do whatever you want whenever you want without regard to anyone else, dont be sponsored,

and it was a joke anyway, I could care less what anyone says about anything, people would always just say that exact same thing to me when I would give my opinion so I'm returning the favour , its just fun to get all you guys wound up and make you look bad :GRIN:

I was serious that comments like have been said are helping kill the chances of a race happening next year though,
To be honest Bob a lot of people may not come back after the event anyways. I sure want come back again next year that's for sure.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.