RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - MAAC Resolutions
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #93
Good Grief

Total Props: 0
Re: MAAC Resolutions

Frankly, I'm a little suprised that no one is concerned about the 40K in un-named expenses.

On the whole, the organization is just holding it's own, in regards to membership. Just a thought, but it has occured to me that there is a possibility that the "New" members don't understand what MAAC is all about! Their reason for buyin' a membershio is so they can just go to the club and fly their plane.

As there aren't any clubs within a hundred miles of my place, my thoughts may be a lot different than than someone who lives close to a club or sanctioned field. The MAAC web site, IMO, sure doesn't make it easy to find information.

I have found out how many people belong to MAAC, and which zone they live in. Sadly the zone I live in isn't doing too well. Who has got ideas how to how to improve membership? As a former ZD for another organization, I appreciate the difficulties on growing an organization. A few things I learned along the way are: Forget three little words, I, Me, and My, your representing the concensus in your zone. The second thing is, an organization without members is called an "Office".

Carry on, and please fight "Nice"!

vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.