RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Esky, Eflite and Alberta Questions
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 10:26 AM   #1
rayf01

Total Props: 0
Esky, Eflite and Alberta Questions

Hi everyone I am from Alberta and have a few questions. So far I can only seem to find Esky helicopters online through US stores. I have been looking mostly at the Esky Honey Bee CP2 6 Ch and I have some questions if you guys could help me out.

1.) My friend has a Blade CP Pro from Eflite, I have done some reading and it seems some or most of the parts are all interchangable? Anyone know?

2.) I have seen two versions of the Esky CP2 Honey Bee, one is a 3in1 receiver and one is a 4in1 receiver 2.4 Ghz. I can't seem to figure out what the difference between the two are. I know the 2.4 Ghz will have better range I guess, but what is the 3in1 and 4in1?

3.) The Reason I have been looking at these Esky ones is I can these online for $100-130 US. Does anyone know of any Canadian Stores that sell Esky? Or anything in Alberta.

4.) They make a Belt CP version of the Esky its more money, think its really worth it or would the standard CP2 Honey Bee be alright?

5.) Anyone have any recommendations of a different heli in the same range?

Thanks Everyone.
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.