RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - 2006 Nationals
Thread: 2006 Nationals
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 01:59 PM   #146
Jabba
RCC Expert Contributor

Total Props: 0
Nope... no GHOST writter.

As Dennis know and most other that know me... my spelling sucks.
(but the wife was home - so she got a lot of spelling questions)

As for the Scale Committee I made a statement as I saw it, or if there was a vote, how I thought it would have come out. MY oppion!!!

I thought I said NICE things about Dennis and his CDing the event in Sudbury.... but like building a plane you alway try to do better the next time.

Dennis you said the letters were from people that did not like CHUCK, yes I said I did not want to read them. AS stated we all have people that do not like us for one reason or the other.

AS for a personal ATTACK on YOU I'm SORRY if you took it that way.
maybe a ghost writter would have been better(which is a problem with posting stuff on a board like this).

I just want to point out some people think the same of Dennis (and I sure there are those that think that of me too).

Dennis has his ideas as to what a ZD should do.

Dennis has been nominated by the Northern Ont. Zone to be CD of the NATS. that is in there mins.

What answers am I suppose to have....?
AS to he said she said....
OK I will ask Dennis the same question as I asked Kevin (I ave not got a answer yet). Did YOU (Dennis) or do you know if Kevin talked to Norm about running or CDing the 2006 NATS.

Is this a bad thing.... NO go for it you want to.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.