RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - The Futaba Dance
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 12:58 AM   #1
ace mcfee
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Karl C.
# of RCs: 8

Total Props: 0
The Futaba Dance

It looks like I am going to be doing the "Futaba two-step" unless you guys have any suggestions how I might avoid it. I broke the antenna base on my Futaba 6Ex 2.4 Ghz and called the Futaba service centre for help. Naturally, I was put on hold until I got a cramp in my posterior from waiting so I tried e-mail and got, you guessed it, an automated response that was less than helpful. I tried to access Futaba parts for my radio but my browser turned up nada. So here we go again...around and around until the customer gets so dizzy and frustrated that he falls down and buys a new radio (probably anything but Futaba). All I want is a dinky little stubby antenna piece but I'll probably have to do the 'Futaba Dance" for months until I get it. It seems that Futaba wants as little to do with their customers as possible and purposely puts up barriers to service by increasi8ng their FAQ's and using other avoidance tactics Any ideas how I can get my part and avoid further frustration?

Ace:
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.