RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Wanted JR 9303 transmitter
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 08:46 AM   #7
sport_flying
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Sport Flying
Radio of choice:
JR/Spetrum

Total Props: 1
Re: Wanted JR 9303 transmitter

This is a tragic incident that the rest of us can learn something from. Per your statement you were not using the wall wart charger supplied with the radio. Would you let the rest of us know what rate you were charging the battery pack at.

FYI
I destroyed the back of a DX7 radio by spilling something on it. I had to pry & scrape it off the workbench.
I called Horizon to order the two parts I required the back and a battery cover.
Their response was that these parts were not available for sale and I had to send in the radio for replacement parts. I was still using the radio (duct tape job) so I did not like the possible down time. I also explained that shipping cost would likely exceed the cost of the replacement parts.
I mentioned that the owners manual shows how to take the rear cover off to adjust the stick tension. At this time I could just put a new back on.
After talking to a repair tech they finally agreed to send me the back and battery cover.
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.