RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - H9 27% Extra 260
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 03:29 PM   #1
jake_027
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Dave V
Radio of choice:
Spektrum ix14

Total Props: 5
Item is sold H9 27% Extra 260

Hi Guys,

I am selling my 27% Extra 260 airframe. This plane is setup for a DA50 and it flew very well with this setup. I am selling just the airframe but it does come with standard throttle and choke servos installed, a "Cajun RC" pilot and wing bag that came with a friends QQ Yak arf which fits these wings perfectly. The horizontal stabilizer has been glued into position only because I never found it necessary to remove the tail and I felt like it was more secure having it glued in place. I should note that I also have the manual for it.

All of the H9 hardware that came with the ARF is included. The plane had damage to the landing gear block when it pancaked during a low harrier. This has been repaired and it looks good and is solid.

This is an excellent way for someone to get into gas cheap. Bolt in a used DL 50 and you'll have a blast. This plane will 3D well and still has good precision. A perfect balance of both in my opinion.

The price is $250.00 and I would prefer local pickup. The reason for selling is that I bought a new plane.

Thanks,

Dave

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	047.JPG
Views:	267
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	63915   Click image for larger version

Name:	050.JPG
Views:	174
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	63916   Click image for larger version

Name:	041.JPG
Views:	208
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	63917   Click image for larger version

Name:	055.JPG
Views:	173
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	63918  

Last edited by jake_027; 11-29-2009 at 08:35 PM. Reason: SOLD
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.