RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - *:"* How Do You Say Carden? *":*
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 08:46 AM   #20
g.p.
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: Greg P

Total Props: 8
Yeah, that is big.....are you compensating for something?

Unfortunately I have been doing training in cow town lately, so I didn't make the meeting. Any good news come out of it?

I've got a few things on the go, but I'm not sure what I'll have ready for spring. I built a Steven's Aero Edge, but I'll probably wait until I smash one of my other small electrics before I get it into the air. I just started an 80in Adrian Page Super Cub that I'll hopefully have done. It's going to be electric with scale gear, tundra tires and flaps for some sweet STOL and float flying. I also have an Ultra RC Katana Extreme that I'll probably finish up for spring. It's going to get the exact same setup as the Soucy Extra and Ultra RC Giles. I keep coming across cheap OS 1.60's, so I couldn't resist. I may have to step up to gas one day though. After seeing that DL of yours I don't know if I can resist much longer.

I also have a HET F16, Vmar Twin Otter, and 3DHobbyShop.com SHP sitting in boxes waiting for some attention. None of these compare to the Carden though. I really don't want one because I couldn't use the plane as an excuse anymore. Better start coming up with some really good excuses!!!

Take care!
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.