Scarborough Bluffs FPV - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Aerial Photography/Video Discuss and exchange ideas about aerial photography and video in Canada.

Old 07-25-2013, 03:09 PM   #11
mikekimc
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: MikeC
Radio of choice:
RCA

Total Props: 41
Re: Scarborough Bluffs FPV

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
very cool!!!
mikekimc is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:12 AM   #12
yalag
RCC Noob

I am: Yar Lag

Total Props: 0

wow this is really cool, I live in scarborough so this is particularly interesting to me! I'm getting started with rc with a quad and was just wondering how do you find the bylaws and rules in scarborough? Did you ever run into any problems and what areas do you find acceptable to fly and which areas not so much? Thank you and great video again!
yalag is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:33 AM   #13
Yuvski
RCC Contributor

I am: Yuval K.
Radio of choice:
Taranis
# of RCs: 99

Total Props: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalag View Post
wow this is really cool, I live in scarborough so this is particularly interesting to me! I'm getting started with rc with a quad and was just wondering how do you find the bylaws and rules in scarborough? Did you ever run into any problems and what areas do you find acceptable to fly and which areas not so much? Thank you and great video again!
yalag, sorry for the late response... these days you can easily search for all the laws and bylaws online for your area, I dont fly much in Scarborough, except for this one video I haven't flown anywhere else.
90% of my flights are over farm lands where there are almost no people or houses around. and mostly I even try to avoid public parks, especially where there are kids running around.
the only place I would stay away from flying is over the city and roads where they are heavily populated and busy with traffic, although I have flown in such areas before the only thing you need to keep at the back of your mind is if anything happens you can be charged by police, property damage or injuries to people. if you are willing to take that risk you can basically fly anywhere you want.
I always say, just know your equipment and use common sense, if you are just learning than you should find a club or a nice open field away from people to do all your training.
we have a nice spot we fly at on the weekends, PM me if you are interested in joining us sometime, we'll be glad to help you with your gear and in anyother FPV way you might need

cheers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in