Wife Tip #2 - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Crawling Discussion A place to exchange ideas and post information on crawling

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 02:53 PM   #11
Craftyette

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUSHER View Post
Tammy,

you need to speak to my wife

She considers herself a RC WIDOW.

I would love to meet your wife. I can't say I could change her mind but hey if she had friends that were at the tracks that you were at, that could be a different story as well.

I got so into the hobby this year, I even said that Jeff could get a nitro. I was totally against them up until the end of this season.
At Christmas I decided for his present I would help him pay for one
We are in the midst of a deal right now for a roller. He got the picture of it for Christmas
Craftyette is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #12
Craftyette

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancruiser View Post
How about group rates!!

We currently have 9 running RC's in the house with 4 of us running them. New years eve day after the house was all ready for the party myself and 3 of my 4 kids were racing in circles between the family room into the kitchen, down the hall and back into the family room...and my wife would not take one of the remotes....

I don't know where you are from but on the note of group rates. I know that the Peterborough Club last year for membership had a family rate. Something that will more then likely be discussed again for this season coming. You would have to talk to the guys in charge if you were interested in the year membership.
Craftyette is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:28 PM   #13
nerrad
RCC Apprentice

I am: Darren C
Radio of choice:
spectrum
# of RCs: 15

I can't wait to try the wife tips on mine this summer
nerrad is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 01-16-2008, 10:32 PM   #14
imported_gmc572
RCC Apprentice

mine wants to play with them in the middle of the lake , i don't think crawlers would float, might but not willing to let her try
SLASH
BAJA 5T
imported_gmc572 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:02 AM   #15
imported_BBFBCAP
RCC Supreme Contributor

I suffer from sleep deprivation, because I'm always up until 2 or 3 in the damn morning now checking stuff out, and messengering my rc buddies!!

My excuse is...

"Honeeeeeeeey, I'm not playing online poker anymore and losing money on that right? RC'ing is a loooooot cheaper!"

I ALMOST think I have her convinced that I'm right. Juuuuust have to never let her get her hands on that new credit card she doesn't know anything about yet! LOL...

imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-02-2008, 11:09 AM   #16
imported_peterel

from helis to rc trucks

told my wife rc trucks are cheeper than helis (he he he) i would not trust her with my trex but i hopping she will give my new truck a go.
imported_peterel is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-02-2008, 03:41 PM   #17
imported_tire_tec
RCC Senior Contributor

I just picked up a tam-tec car , and the wife was playing with it in the house !! I'm not aloud to drive anything rc in the house !!! My wife has learned to glue tires ,pit and tune nitro aswell as charge batteries.cive them a chance and do a few loads of laundry ,the woman will surprise you!!
-HPI BLITZ
-Team Associated B4

Johnny
-HotBodies VE8
-Team Associated B4.1
-FT Team Associated SC10
imported_tire_tec is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-02-2008, 04:22 PM   #18
theslam19_98

here is what i did i whated my wife to like my rc cars so i got her one she did not like it but that was ok that was part one and then christams came around i bought my mother in law a rc tank she has not put that down since i got it for her then i got my father in lawe a helli blade cx 2 he loves that he is buying a hole lot of parts then i got my dad in it he bought two revos and a on road and now he want a crawler lol he got his wife a mini t i got my brother a t maxx so afetr all this my wife thinks she can not be left out so she brought hers back out and is useing it now lol so in the end I WIN lol
theslam19_98 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-02-2008, 05:59 PM   #19
daryldenny
O'Donnell Racing Team Driver

I am: Daryl Denny

My wife( keri-Lyn) is the best! She doesn't drive but she is the best pit person, best cheering section and best support. Our kids (Jordan and Nicholas) are racing and it is the best family sport/hobby going. It involves camping , racing and a great atmosphere, its perfect.
daryldenny is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:49 AM   #20
Redneck_Inc

my wife is great about the rc cars scince i have my 4 kids driving them and i bought a camper to use on race day to make it a family thing
Redneck_Inc is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in