Thank You GLORCS & Racers! - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Clubs, RC Tracks, Events & Bashing meets Radio Control Clubs in Canada Radio Control Offroad & Onroad Tracks. RC Car Races, Events & RC Bashing Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 09:26 AM   #11
imported_BBFBCAP
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0
M i a???

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have been asked a LOT where I've vanished too, so thought I'd throw it out there...

There are probably a tonne of guys who can relate, but I am going through a separation right now, and it really messed up my schedule for racing this season!

I will be back next year (and every other year after that) with 'trophy hunting' on my mind, and may even be running brand new equipment after my house sells! LOL...

I am currently staying as a guest at a friends house, so needless to say, it's impossible to do any wrenchin' before races. On this note, I would like to thank Joe and Bob Flegel at Woodstock R/C for offering me unlimited access to their work bench. Thanks a million!

I've not only missed the racing, but also 'hanging out with the guys'. See you at the races next year, and around the forum in the meantime!!!

imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:08 PM   #12
Gump
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Brian Belanger

Total Props: 1
believe me guys, we have our ear to the ground when it comes to this issue. its been brought to the table at the annual meeting at glenwood, and will soon progress to a workable solution that will hopefully please the masses.
Gump is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:06 AM   #13
chad24
RCC Junior Contributor

who won the prises?
chad24 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 09-27-2008, 08:10 AM   #14
JordanAK
RCC Pro Contributor

So much for the "Thank You" thread.

Actually, I brought my car inside for the presentations expecting a trophy and a cool photo from K&D for the buggy B win,
I didn`t get one so I had to MOOCH a T shirt to remember the race by. Thanks for the pizza and T shirt for working on the track Thursday !

Thanks for hosting this event it was a scrappy awesome layout !!!
2010 & 2009 RC Pro Nitro Buggy Champion, Ont.
2010 Glorcs Buggy 3rd
2010 Glorcs Truggy 5th
www.rcsnowmobiles.com
JordanAK is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:10 PM   #15
RobS
RCC Contributor

I am: Rob Say

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad24 View Post
who won the prises?
Erin Zonta won the 50/50 and the Plane, Chewy won the Traxxas Slash, Chris Buckrell won the TQ Racing SX8 and Rick Endler won the Revo Platinum.
RobS is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:57 AM   #16
2QK4U
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: DerekS
Radio of choice:
Airtronics

Total Props: 1
ya I had an amazing time by the way Jeddddd did you make any videos for that race?
2QK4U is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:22 PM   #17
CRUSHER
RCC Supreme Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobS View Post
Erin Zonta won the 50/50 and the Plane, Chewy won the Traxxas Slash, Chris Buckrell won the TQ Racing SX8 and Rick Endler won the Revo Platinum.
Zonta wins everything
CRUSHER is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in