Sacrifice Sale RTF Tamjets F-16 with K60 Turbine and Tons of Extra's - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Notices

FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2016, 09:32 PM   #1
Pepperpete
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: Glenn M

Total Props: 2
Sacrifice Sale RTF Tamjets F-16 with K60 Turbine and Tons of Extra's

Quantity: 1
Manufacture: Tamjets
Power Plant: Other - See message area.
New or Used: Item is used but excellent condition.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $2000
Accepted forms of payment: EMT, Paypal
Shipping : I will not ship.

I'll get to the point. With my very well paying job in the Oil Patch gone, money just isn't what it used to be. So I'm selling off my wonderful toys until the time comes when I can afford this amazing hobby again. You can't even buy the turbine alone for the price I'm offering let alone the Cortex Gyro and all the other gear in the jet.

This is NOT a fixer upper. You will not have to re-run airlines, repair this or that, etc etc. I've experienced buying a used jet on RC Canada only to be disappointed with the amount of extra work I needed to get it to flying level. This F-16 (except receiver unless you fly with Jeti Radio's) will be RTF the minute you get it. Charge the rx batteries, fill the tanks, start her up and rip up the sky's. Now that I've got that out of the way...

She has excellent gear installed. High end JR Servo's, Cortex Gyro (amazing gyro), extremely low run time Kingtech K60 turbine, sturdy as all heck retracts etc etc. Also has a Dreamworks Multi Sequencer that works perfectly with fail safe for the air system. All electronic valves on the air system and brakes etc. I'm also including my 20 liter electric fuel jug, fire extinguisher, electric air pump, taxi tank and a jug of proper turbine oil. Everything you could possibly need to get flying this weekend.

She also has some extremely cool goodies like micro LCD HUD and Cockpit displays (for real). See the video's below. It also has a full navigation lighting system that is bright enough to blind you if you aren't careful and yes you can see them clearly in the daylight. This jet fly's like a dream and has a ton of power. Just check out the video below. It's a cuddly teddy bear to land. I've got my timer set at 9 minutes for flight and I land with plenty of fuel. Landing gear is not scale but is tough and works every single time.

I will NOT SHIP. No way no how. It would be too difficult to ship everything and I don't want her damaged. Anyone from the Princeton Jet Rally can confirm she's a good machine with plenty of time left. Thanks for looking guys and if you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at gmaynard222@gmail.com or PM me on here. I want $2000 for all of it. Paypal (you pay the 4 percent), Cash In Person or EMT accepted.

VIDEO'S
This was taken at the Princeton Jet Rally and has been properly stored since. Full Throttle Pass is at 2:19. The rest was at 3 quarters. (She's fast as hell but slows to a crawl for landing)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAMaKVqv4jU

Check out the NAV Lighting and WORKING COCKPIT SCREENS. They are just mind blowing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGQ5Oscawgk

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2592.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	719.8 KB
ID:	795594   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2591.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	683.8 KB
ID:	795602   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gear2.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	487.9 KB
ID:	795610   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gear3.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	480.3 KB
ID:	795618  

Member #4 of the 2 litre club! And proud of it.

Last edited by Pepperpete; 01-04-2016 at 09:41 PM.

Tags
tamjets