GOT IT-----THANKS-----JR - J10X manual - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Old 02-22-2016, 03:33 PM   #1
RSVenture
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★

I am: Arnold H

Total Props: 11
GOT IT-----THANKS-----JR - J10X manual

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Can anyone point me in the direction of a manual for the JR - J10X radio. Can find just about everything else, but not this one. Really have only one question. Does this radio have the "delay" feature for flap/elevator movement?
Thanks in advance for anyone who replies.

Anyone here got one for sale?

Last edited by RSVenture; 02-29-2016 at 09:39 PM.
RSVenture is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 02-22-2016, 04:09 PM   #2
Cougar429
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★

I am: Gary L

Total Props: 101
Re: JR - J10X manual

Is that the touch screen version? If so I have the manual for the "AIR" in .pdf format.

PM me your Email and I can boot it off.

Personally I found the 10X a very solid feeling system. However, programming was confusing, especially when it came to flaps as it seems locked to their "Flight Mode" setup. In fact, those two functions share the same switch. One problem was shutting off the switch function to allow for the LH lever now meant I only had servo travel either direction from the mid-point. That was one that simply could not be solved.

I opted to trade it for the 9303 that does have that delay feature for flaps and elevators, (separate from the individual servo slow) but again is only available if flaps are controlled by the 3-position switch, (turned ON/OFF in Code 17 on the 10X) and not the lever. I'm currently working through that now as I have added flaps to Rare Bear and due to their mounting wanted to run a second channel to allow for end point setups on both. Again, some strange effects since when using their pre-programmed option for this the second servo sweep is quite a bit restricted, even with both set to 100% travel.

Had a boo through the 10X manual again and I could not find that option. That may mean it's buried somewhere else I could not locate.

Last edited by Cougar429; 02-22-2016 at 04:16 PM.
Cougar429 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-22-2016, 04:53 PM   #3
Cricklewood
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Chris K.

Total Props: 4

Here is a link to a 10X manual:
https://www.hobbiespr.com/pdf/jr10x-manual.pdf
Cricklewood is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 02-22-2016, 06:45 PM   #4
RSVenture
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★

I am: Arnold H

Total Props: 11

Thanks for the info Cougar429, and the link to the manual Cricklewood.
RSVenture is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in