Salute to Canadian Forces MAAC Members - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 08:44 AM   #11
hillmanr2
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HangmaN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midair
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Sebastien
...when I retired from the military it had 40,000 men and most of them were officers.

Mike Sebastien
:

Actually, in 2004 the Canadian Forces employed approximately 62,000 Regular Force personnel, 23,000 Primary reservists and 22,000 civilians. The 2005 figures are fairly similar. The ratio of officers to NCMs was (and still is) approximately 11 NCMs to each officer. I don’t think that constitutes an officer majority.

Peter
Ok normally i would say nothing to a post like this.. But DAMM!! how can you go from a post suporting our current and past veterans into a pissing contest of knowing more facts then the next guy.. You just showed
what is 1000% wrong with all forums as of late.

If your so damm smart that you know it all.. then you should at least know how rude it is to correct a person in public anyways.. And i would guess he was refering to Regular Force personel?
OK GUYS CALM DOWN!!!!!
THIS IS NOT A MAAC THREAD
This is about thanking the people who serve our country past and present and the families of those who do. This is not the time or place for nonsense.
http://www.duralitebatteries.com/
PTA Hobbies
hillmanr2 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:25 AM   #12
HangmaN
RCC Apprentice

I am: Scott C

OK GUYS CALM DOWN!!!!!
THIS IS NOT A MAAC THREAD

LOL good call my Bad...

And i thank all those who have served and who will serve!
Old 08-19-2006, 11:12 PM   #13
hillmanr2
RCC Supreme Contributor

Quote:
Cpl. Andrew Eykelenboom died on Aug. 11 when an explosive-laden vehicle slammed into the G-Wagon armoured jeep he was traveling in south of Kandaharm, near the Afghan-Pakistani border.

"As a medic Andrew kept his eyes firmly on the lives of others, embracing that particular quality of selflessness that is the essence of courage," B.C. Lieutenant Governor Iono Campagnolo told mourners at the emotional service.

WE must never forget the sacrifice of this brave man, and those that many others have made. I did not know him, but the world has suffered the loss of a truly great man.
http://www.duralitebatteries.com/
PTA Hobbies
hillmanr2 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 08-20-2006, 05:07 AM   #14
Shawn68z
RCC Apprentice

Just a side note, I was in Maritime Hobbies yesterday, and noticed that they are part of the "Send A Model Overseas" program.

Your LHS might also be part of the program. If you can donate a model, or a magazine to send over seas for our troops.
Shawn68z is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:05 AM   #15
CP140

Eight years Airforce navigator for me. Most of it spent down low over the North Atlantic looking for things.

Still have a couple of friends in active service, both with wives and young kids...

Also have a flying friend whose son is in Afghanistan right now....

Come home safe guys.
CP140 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in