Yokomo YZ-10 Chassis & Accessories - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Notices

FS - Cars and Trucks Sell your RC cars and trucks here - nitro or electric

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 08:18 PM   #1
xcipher

Total Props: 0
Yokomo YZ-10 Chassis & Accessories

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
For Sale: Yokomo YZ-10 Chassis & Accessories

See: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=6026845125

I purchased this car second hand a couple of years ago. Since then, I have used it little. The chassis is in good condition, constructed of carbon fibre. I have replaced a number of parts which all up cost me a couple of hundred dollars; new belt, servo parts, plastic body/underbody, and more. The body is in very good condition by the way, being hardly used after purchase. Two of the three sets of tyres are worn (although still very useable), and one set relatively unworn. The servo is in good working order. There are some scratches on the suspension arm (I think this is what it is called - the plastic bit which goes from the body of the car to the wheel), however these are included in the spare parts so if you desire them replaced it shouldn't be too difficult. The suspension is a bit worn; when the car is pressed down it does not spring back up completely. This could be fixed, however, by replacing springs. It does not really affect the functioning of the car though, so their replacement is not imperative. It's a nice car. If you have additional questions relating to the condition or other aspects of the car, feel free to ask. My MSN is xcipher@hotmail.com

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread