Ontario Adhesives Sponsorship of Small Canada Event - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 08:14 AM   #1
planecrazy
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Chris R

Total Props: 1
Ontario Adhesives Sponsorship of Small Canada Event

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hi Guys,

Ontario Adhesives is pleased to announce that in partnership with MR Aerodesigns, we will be selling glue caddies designed by Ken Park.

The caddies will be sold at my cost, the glues will be sold at deeply discounted prices and 10% of every sale will go to the SMALL CANADA EVENT.

We will be ordering several caddies ourselves to stock for summer 2008 and we are also hoping to get some pre-orders (a $10.00 deposit required) so that the maximum savings can be accomplished in shipping costs.

We will be taking pre-orders for the next 2 weeks and hopefully be shipping out the caddies and glue at the end of January.

The caddies will include:
- one 1 oz bottle of ROKET HOT (thin), RAPID (medium), & MAX (thick) CA's
- one (50ml) bottle of Super 'Phatic!
- one (50ml) bottle of Foam2Foam
- one (50ml) bottle of ROKET BLASTER (CA accelerator)
- one (112g) bottle of R\C Modellers Glue (great for bonding canopies & windows)
- one (150ml) bottle of Cover Grip (water based covering adhesive)

Price: $55.00+shipping for everything

PM or e-mail me to pre-order
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	glue_caddy_003_152.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	29077   Click image for larger version

Name:	glue_caddy_004_202.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	29078  

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:53 AM   #2
rusty33
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: dave a

Total Props: 0
caddies and glue

I recently bought a foam glue kit and some SuperPhatic from Chris, and Ken Park was kind enough to send a glue caddy to me after a bit of a 'contest' in one of his build threads. I can tell you the caddies went together as one would expect a laser cut kit to go together...very well. The glue worked very well and I would recommend the glue and caddy combo to anyone. Looks like Chris has a great deal on here.

rusty
rusty33 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in