Avon RC Flyer's - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 10:01 PM   #1
burmese

Total Props: 0
Avon RC Flyer's

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hello All
Sorry have not been able to respond to some emails, my computer had the hic-cups and work has been heavy.

After our last fly we noticed that the field had a few bumps and ruts so we have been working hard at smoothing the field. The field director tells me that the latest improvements are done and some grass seed has been planted.

So on Sunday May 18th from 1:00 O'clock on we will be at the field flying. Please consider this as and invitation for you to come out and join us for some flying.

Please remember your MAAC card as all guest are required to have it on them.

As for those that have emailed me and got no response I will be going over my emails and responding to them all. If you get an a second email please ignore it as I want to make sure everyone is upto date.

Thanks all and hope to see you at the field.

Chris
President Avon RC Flyer's
avonrcflyers@yahoo.com

ps. As we are a new club and never have ventured anything like this before you will have to forgive us while we work out the bugs in getting things up and going. Be certain that in a few weeks we will be in the full swing of the flying season.
burmese is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:46 PM   #2
astrofler
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: Al E

Total Props: 3
Re: Avon RC Flyer's

Quote:
Originally Posted by burmese View Post
ps. As we are a new club and never have ventured anything like this before you will have to forgive us while we work out the bugs in getting things up and going. Be certain that in a few weeks we will be in the full swing of the flying season.
sounds to me from your posts Chris and from the feedback from our members who flew with you recently, you're doing a fine job.

Unfortunately I can't make it Sunday (looks like the weather is gonna cancel it anyway) as I've got a few more sundays left with the air cadet modeling. Hope to get down to your site one of these weekends though.

you'll have to put up with my noisy electric helis though.

Bouncing about the living room, my then three year old grandson declared himself "a kangaroo".
"If you're a Kangaroo, what is Grampie", I ask.
His reply: "you a dinosaur"
astrofler is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in