TQ Supercross 8 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
wpenor
RCC Apprentice

I am: Walter P

Total Props: 0
TQ Supercross 8

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I just picked up a TQ Supercross 8 with a Collari B3 engine. It's a huge jump up for me, however I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a dealer local to the GTA? Does anyone have any advice about this buggy?

Cheers,
Gator
wpenor is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:01 PM   #2
losi 8 racer
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Gregory Greenidge

congrats

you might want to contact Matt from niagara or I think Tim or Jim from FTR Hobby in Hamilton. Good luck an feel free to ask any questions most guys will try to help as much as possible. Good Luck Greg
DX3R
Galaxy Hobby
losi 8 racer is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:36 PM   #3
imported_BBFBCAP
RCC Supreme Contributor

A guy named Andrew races them, and loves the things! His screen name is Andrew_67. Drop him a PM and he will answer all your questions. He has a fleet of the things! LOL...
imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 08-20-2009, 08:31 PM   #4
Cutty_1
RCC Contributor

I am: Joe R

Lol

I have a TQ supercross 8 also...apparently some manufacturers are interchangable...

Tim at FTR doesn't sell parts for them anymore....I was up there looking for parts and he didn't have any..

Anyhoot i'm gettin out of the hobby ..i'm too busy with work and have no time...so mine is FOR SALE....Everything goes with it..I will be posting it soon in the For Sale Forums..
Cutty_1 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:23 PM   #5
notme
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: bernie casey

I have a few of them too. Good quality car for the money, as good as kyosho imo. Support in canada is nil, but you can mail order parts from rcprocenter.com, its the backdoor of TQ racing. RCtech has a fair size thread on the car, good info if you read it all. I can send you a starting setup sheet if you want, it works well on cdn style tracks.
notme is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:20 AM   #6
wpenor
RCC Apprentice

I am: Walter P

Thanks for the info guys. Notme, I'd like the set up sheet if you don't mind I'll send you my personal email account to send it too if thats ok? Cutty what are asking for the buggy?

Gator
wpenor is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in