Toronto Recreational Bashing - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 03:39 PM   #11
Sean Grammick

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I'll be there, I wanna check some my set-ups out and make everything working
  Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:14 PM   #12
imported_hemicuda
RCC Apprentice

theres a hidden mini bmx dirt track in high park. i used to go there alot and there used to be a couple guys with tmaxxs that came there too. its a good spot cuz its in the wooded south west part of the park and nobody goes there. the only thing about the spot is if theres more then 5 vehicles running it gets a little crouded if it still has the same layout. but its a fun spot with a couple jumps and some nice berms that lead to a straight. make sure you bullet proof your truck though cuz you just might hit a tree if you really lose control. pm me if you guyz are interested and ill come down and show it to you.
enough said
:GRIN:
imported_hemicuda is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:55 PM   #13
MONKEY
RCC Senior Contributor

Rona

Sorry guys, I couldn't make it to Rona today. I'll try to be there tomorrow (Saturday) at around 7 PM.

Mike
MONKEY is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 05-16-2009, 04:56 PM   #14
Sean Grammick

Anyone going out this weed end?
Old 06-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #15
MONKEY
RCC Senior Contributor

Hpi mt2

I have been running in the Rona parking lot these past few days with my crawler and MT2. The Zellers (coming soon) parking lot next door is under construction, lots of crawling opportunities.

Currently breaking-in an engine on the MT2. I am normally there between 7:30 - 9 PM, Mon - Sat. Anyone care to join me is more than welcome..the more the merrier !

The Rona parking lot is clean, mostly pedestrian and car free.

Pharcyed, Souljah, let's go....Come on people!

Mike
416-894-7875
MONKEY is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-07-2009, 06:35 AM   #16
Sean Grammick

Monkey, I've been dropping by there looking for you, I guess I've just missed ya.

I think the rain is suppose to stop on Wednesday. Either way gimme a call next time your going out. I'm 5 mins away.

Sean
416-206-0282

Trying to reply to this thread but I don't have permission anymore??!!??
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in