Probably selling it all (electric buggy and truck) - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Clubs, RC Tracks, Events & Bashing meets Radio Control Clubs in Canada Radio Control Offroad & Onroad Tracks. RC Car Races, Events & RC Bashing Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 01:01 PM   #1
Chill

Total Props: 0
Probably selling it all (electric buggy and truck)

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hi guys,

I think I'm getting ready to get out of the hobby after only a short time being in it. I really love racing but I'm finding that life just isn't allowing me enough time to actually participate. I have no time to work on my RCs and rarely enough time to use them. I think I would like to try and sell local and I want to give everyone a general idea what I have just get a general idea what people might think is a good rate for my gear because I don't really know (please provide some input even if you aren't an interested buyer).

I will make a better post later with more details and pictures:

1/10 ELECTRIC BUGGY (Associated B4 Stealth)

- Novak SS4300 brushless motor and speed control
- Fairly high end steering servo
- Standard associated radio (the one that can be used for monster trucks as well)
- Standard associated receiver
- 2 bodies (one like new, one a bit beat up)
- Lots of spare and upgraded parts including:
--> graphite battery holders
--> upgraded bulkhead
--> nice new wheel bearings all around
--> Many sets of offroad tires with good tread (large variety)
--> Extra ball cups
--> Extra battery holders
--> Extra bearings
--> Extra wheel nuts
--> Extra body clips
--> Extra A-arms
--> New and uninstalled set of high quality screws
--> Quite a bit more too (I need to check)

1/10 ELECTRIC STADIUM TRUCK (Associated T4)

- Novak SS5800 brushless motor and speed control
- High end digital steering servo
- Airtronics FM radio with many adjustable settings
- Airtronics receiver (very small)
- 1 body (has some wear)
- Lots of spare and upgraded parts including:
--> graphite battery holders
--> upgraded bulkhead
--> nice new wheel bearings all around
--> Many sets of offroad tires with good tread (large variety)
--> Extra ball cups
--> Extra battery holders
--> Extra bearings
--> Extra wheel nuts
--> Extra body clips
--> Extra A-arms
--> New and uninstalled set of high quality screws
--> Quite a bit more too (I need to check)

EXTRA STUFF THAT WOULD BE INCLUDED
- LRP Pulasr battery charger (very good high quality charger)
- 12 amp (I think) power supply to run the charger from an outlet
- 3 sets of 6-cell GP3300 "factory matched" (no printed numbers) batteries. The packs dump pretty quick at the end which is a good sign. Not many runs on these. Hand soldered.
- 2 sets of 6-cell GP3000 packs (fairly well used but still work good). Hand soldered.
- 1 3000mah stick pack
- Nice battery case to cary all the batteries in
- Novak Smart Tray (used like 3 times) ... might even have original box to keep your batteries in good condition
- Glue, grease, shock oil, etc to keep your stuff working
- Containers with lots of already organized spare parts
- Quite a few tools and things you would need to work on the RCs

What do you think is a good price for all of that? I was hoping to get $1000+ for it all. A lot of it is quality equipment that I spent a lot of time and money collecting. It would be a great setup for somebody just entering the sport and doesn't want to spend loads of time getting everything together or somebody who already runs nitro but wants to get into electric racing.
Chill is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-05-2006, 02:02 PM   #2
MONKEY
RCC Senior Contributor

You have to make time for RC ! Think hard before you sell all your stuff, or at least keep one truck ( I suggest the B4, although I might be interested in it for the right price). Anyway, you'll probably have more luck if you sell the trucks separately. I don't want to throw a price out there for you. If you are willing to ship to the GTA (greater Toronto area) you might have more interest as these trucks can be run/raced at Sid's Raceway . Good luck...
MONKEY is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:00 PM   #3
imported_colin

i dont wont the stuff. i just wont to tell you that it would help you out if you gave more info. like is it a 2ch or 3ch radio and with kind of sarvo jr or hitac? and whats the number on it . the tires wich one's names would help. spaer parts wath kind of spear prats arms / shock tower? those kind of info would help you out on getting the price you wont. now for the price will that' up to you it's your stuff. becaues you will have people like me saying i'll give you $5 for it. lol:GRIN:
imported_colin is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 09-07-2006, 07:43 AM   #4
Chill

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin
i dont wont the stuff. i just wont to tell you that it would help you out if you gave more info. like is it a 2ch or 3ch radio and with kind of sarvo jr or hitac? and whats the number on it . the tires wich one's names would help. spaer parts wath kind of spear prats arms / shock tower? those kind of info would help you out on getting the price you wont. now for the price will that' up to you it's your stuff. becaues you will have people like me saying i'll give you $5 for it. lol:GRIN:
Thanks Colin. I understand that I didn't list all the info ... the reason for that is because I wrote the post at work and didn't have access to my stuff to look at all the details. This is also why I said I would write up a more detailed post later. I was just looking for some ballpark advice from people on what a good starting price might be.
Chill is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in