Always double check your battery straps! - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Aerial Photography/Video Discuss and exchange ideas about aerial photography and video in Canada.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
flyboysnow
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Max Standen
Radio of choice:
Futaba 10C
# of RCs: 14

Total Props: 6
Always double check your battery straps!

It was really wind out this evening so I thought i would go do a little fpv of just floating around in the wind... I did a roll and lost all video.. i take my goggles off to find it circling very close to the big pond.. I just sat there watching it circle over the grass then the pond over and over till it finally hit... of course in the pond. I would not dip my toes in that pond let alone swim in it. Thankfully it was windy so I waited at the edge for it come to me. I got it and it was soaking wet and most of the electronics were underwater. I pulled it out and dumped all the water out and left it in the sun and wind to dry and went to go find the battery. I found it in a rose bush.... All i can say is double check your battery straps!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-04-01 at 7.28.23 PM.png
Views:	174
Size:	890.6 KB
ID:	197705   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-04-01 at 7.28.12 PM.png
Views:	165
Size:	481.7 KB
ID:	197706  

Last edited by flyboysnow; 04-02-2013 at 04:00 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in