FS: 6 AWESOME AIRCRAFT - Try Something new - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Notices

FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 08:04 AM   #1

Total Props: 57
FS: 6 AWESOME AIRCRAFT - Try Something new

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hi all I have 5 aircraft that I'm looking to sell, all of which are brand new, 4 assembled - 2 not assembled and brand spanking new. I'm looking to sell these for offers at or over the pricing below. I will close the deals within a week or so.

First ,

(1) Sundowner 80" Wingspan - brand new nothing even out of the sealed bags that came with it - offers $320 and above entertained.

(1) Sundower 80" Wingspan - built and RTF , setup initially with a 35GT2 on the nose has since been sold. Will sell this bird for $275 and above

(1) Sundowner 80" Wingspan - built and RTF, setup initially with a Saito 1.80 Golden Knight 0 has since been sold. Will sell this bird for $275 an above

(1) Sundowner 50 - 60" Wingspan - NIB - brand spanking new - unassembled. Looking at offers $225 and above

(1) Kyosho Kelly - assembeled ready to fly, has a brand spanking new OS 55 AX on the nose. Will sell with engine for $375 - without for $250

(1) Hanger 9 1/4 Scale Piper Cub - NIB - just bought 3 months ago , still in the box. Giant and beautiful aircraft. Bought for $719 and taxes + shipping , looking for offers 500$ and above

- also have the 1/4 scale floats for this NIB - will sell with the J3 1/4 Scale for $700 total.

SHIPPING ON ALL BIRDS ABOVE AND ASSOCIATED PAYMENT FEES ARE RESPONSIBIILITY of the buyer. I pack and get everything good to go. All this gear is mint and I'm blowing out because I'm getting something for my family. So I'm not looking to lose anything more than what I've posted. Offer up, I do want to move these items but I'm willing to wait if the offer is not on par with what I want for the above. All planes are absolutely stunning! - these are all my pride and joys...

JetJock

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:45 AM   #2
cloudniner
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★

I am: Richard N
Radio of choice:
Graupner MC28 & MC20 & MZ-32
# of RCs: 24

Total Props: 32
Re: FS: 6 AWESOME AIRCRAFT - Try Something new

Pm sent regarding NIB 80" Sundowner.
Closed Thread