He's baaaaack! (Sammy, that is) - Page 5 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 04:38 PM   #41
Seafury
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: Greg P
Radio of choice:
Futaba
# of RCs: ~

Total Props: 0
Re: He's baaaaack! (Sammy, that is)

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
You know guys I just searched back, looking for some of the posts I made a long time ago about this guy. I was even banned for them. Not only that but when others logged in under other variations of Concordefan I took the blame. I never did that. I took a lot of flack for the comments I made and interestingly enough I see some of you have changed your opinions now. I have never minced words, say things as I see them, and don't hide what I have to say. I appretiate that we might not all be in agreement on everything, hell that would make life dull but I think I deserve an appology or two just as I have offered to others in the past when I felt I was mistaken.

Sammy plays the ignorant immigrant peasant. He takes advantage of others good nature, although there is nothing good about his own. He is a con man and actually on several ocasions has as much as stolen from people on here. I had recieved many PM's in the past agreeing with my statements although many of you are too polite to express your opinions in an open forum. If you stick up for this guy you are doing other new members who are not familiar with him a great injustice. As for myself I may be a pain in the as$ but I have always been straight up on the deals I have been involved in.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:48 PM   #42
Seafury
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: Greg P
Radio of choice:
Futaba
# of RCs: ~

You know guys I just searched back, looking for some of the posts I made a long time ago about this guy. I was even banned for them. Not only that but when others logged in under other variations of Concordefan I took the blame. I never did that. I took a lot of flack for the comments I made and interestingly enough I see some of you have changed your opinions now. I have never minced words, say things as I see them, and don't hide what I have to say. I appretiate that we might not all be in agreement on everything, hell that would make life dull but I think I deserve an appology or two just as I have offered to others in the past when I felt I was mistaken.

Sammy plays the ignorant immigrant peasant. He takes advantage of others good nature, although there is nothing good about his own. He is a con man and actually on several ocasions has as much as stolen from people on here. I had recieved many PM's in the past agreeing with my statements although many of you are too polite to express your opinions in an open forum. If you stick up for this guy you are doing other new members who are not familiar with him a great injustice. As for myself I may be a pain in the as$ but I have always been straight up on the deals I have been involved in.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:01 PM   #43

Total Props: 57

Well, just went to RCUniverse on the C-130 thread and checked out PROPS4EVER's other postings.

Guess what, here's the Cessna 310 that he just bought
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_64...anchor/tm.htm#

BTW, he claims that the last landing was a heavy one and pranged the retracts. He also posted pictures of the retracts showing one bent.

Comments from the vendor?
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 10-16-2008, 07:17 PM   #44
R.Sonnel
!!! CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT !!!

I am: Bob S
Radio of choice:
Eclipse 7 (con. to 2.4 GHZ)
# of RCs: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Maker View Post
So, you just wanted to be "in on it" eh? Its fun adding fuel to the fire is it?

The person under discussion has proven that he's not worthy of this community by his hurtful actions on this site. For you to get your jollies at the expense of those who have been hurt by his actions, make you no better than he is. Rather than getting "in on it" you've caused others to see what kind of a person you really are and want nothing to do with you either.

As has been so sacinctly put, you are indeed a jerk. We know what Sammy's excuse is, whats yours?

Oh, and by the way, that someone wasn't laughing with you sir, but laughing at you for such an increadable public display of insensitivity.

I knew a lady one time who was the kind of person who just couldn't bring herself to saying anything bad about even the worst of people. I commented that she probably wouldn't even say anything bad about the devel. Her reply, "Well, He is a hard worker!"

I suppose if you look deep enough you can find the good in anyone. I'm all for dewlling on the positive but there are "Sammys" out there everywhere looking to make a score at our expense!
Devil, not devel. And relax a little!!!! No further comments from me (ever). Happy now?
R.Sonnel is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:22 PM   #45
R.Sonnel
!!! CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT !!!

I am: Bob S
Radio of choice:
Eclipse 7 (con. to 2.4 GHZ)
# of RCs: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Sonnel View Post
Devil, not devel. And relax a little!!!! No further comments from me (ever). Happy now?
P.S - Do not waste your time responding as I will not be reading anymore of this.
R.Sonnel is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:23 PM   #46
benjhind
RCC Supreme Contributor

Quote:
Sammy is good guy. I buy stuff from him. Very honest man.He is just a bit different than us.
This guy is picking on spelling mistakes?

"I keep planting planes, but they just won't grow!"
benjhind is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:37 PM   #47
moo
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: eric q
Radio of choice:
Turborix
# of RCs: too

Total Props: 27

Quote:
P.S - Do not waste your time responding as I will not be reading anymore of this.
Sounds like Sammeer, but with better grammeer.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:09 PM   #48

Quote:
Guess your fuel added to the fire got a little hot and you ended up getting burned hey?
Old 10-16-2008, 09:50 PM   #49
manks7477
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Andy M

Quote:
Hey Guy's I don't even know this CON I was just adding nitro (30%) to the thread. I just wanted to be in on it. I am happy some people talk about people like SAMMY. It is good to know that You people watch each others back. I am new to this. This is fun!!!!! I am glad I made someone laugh.

Sincerly
R.Sonnel
I thought you said you know Sammy and buy lots of stuff from him. If you are going to lie at least try to make it a good one.
manks7477 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:15 AM   #50

Hello all RCC members.

I haven't left anywhere, i have been here all along and watching this fiasco about me. I am not here to rip or cheat anyone nor i have done so in past!, i have been called everything that any of theseRCC WOLVES had on there lips under the SUN and was chased to other sites that had nothing to do with this RCC stuff!!!, i had been holding on back and was hoping these guys would let it go but it seems these kind of insults, negative attitudes and behavior of all the RCC WOLVES is just getting worse and worse against me specially in last 2-3months. There have been lots of here say, lies and twisted facts said and read about me on here. There are some guys on here that i had good deals and had worked in good faith with that have twisted the actual facts of those dealings and posted things in there own TRUTH ways!!, for those i had a lot of respect on here which is gone now and then there are some who have literally RIPPED me off ,owe me money had balls to come on here and say there ---- as i had stopped talking to them due to there utmost childish behaviors and mind games they played with me. Those are the ones whom i have rebuilt planes or gave life to the planes that they bought that came in broken or had no hope to fly again ie: Twist 40s, GP F15 and Vought Cutlass and my first Century Helicopter that turned out to be pure JUNK after it was checked by an experienced Century heli flier and good rcc mamber!!. (just to name few)

Then there are many on this thread that i have never even had a single deal with had to poke their noses and had balls to crap on me just by reading and listening to all here say twisted ---- and twisted facts!!

I had many many great deals and transactions on here and i hope to have more of those now and in future, then there were few that turned out to be sour but then not all our fingers and toes have equal length either so move on!!. I am not hiding or running away, HERE IS MY EMAIL: Smr_747@yahoo.com, email me and i'll answer all your questions!.

This site is meant to help each other, buy and sell rc models and equipment and not meant to start fackin Soap operas and bash other members on here!!, Seems as many on here have all the facking time on the world to just come on here to bash other members and me, go get a life you old farts and jacka$$es.

People if you want to hear actual facts, you have my email for it.

Good night!!

Last edited by Guest; 10-17-2008 at 02:02 AM.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in