Ron Tefflawn= CRAP - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 08:03 PM   #1
pl_unc86

Total Props: 0
Ron Tefflawn= CRAP

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Ron Tefflawn is a piece of *, i have had it with this guy as he screwed me out of a deal on rctech.net. I gave him over 700 in losi parts last season and i have tried since then to get my share of the deal and have gotten nothing but headache and two piece of * motors which he claimed to be new. He finally got his wife to send me a check for the money he owed me for 150 which bounced today and cost me more money (172.00 taken back out of my account because of the exchange rate). Its sad anyone with this kind of character actually operates a track, i might have to make it up there just to give him a good kicking.

Just trying to warn people of this low life piece of *!
pl_unc86 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:04 PM   #2
ericem
RCC Contributor

I am: Eric Meola
Radio of choice:
FS-GT3B
# of RCs: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl_unc86 View Post
Ron Tefflawn is a piece of *, i have had it with this guy as he screwed me out of a deal on rctech.net. I gave him over 700 in losi parts last season and i have tried since then to get my share of the deal and have gotten nothing but headache and two piece of * motors which he claimed to be new. He finally got his wife to send me a check for the money he owed me for 150 which bounced today and cost me more money (172.00 taken back out of my account because of the exchange rate). Its sad anyone with this kind of character actually operates a track, i might have to make it up there just to give him a good kicking.

Just trying to warn people of this low life piece of *!
I doubt threatning him makes it better. Probably having financial problems at the moment.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:11 PM   #3
imported_tire_tec
RCC Senior Contributor

Hey Pl UNC86 , do the trash talking in pm !! your upset ,now deal with it like a man!!!!!!!!!
-HPI BLITZ
-Team Associated B4

Johnny
-HotBodies VE8
-Team Associated B4.1
-FT Team Associated SC10
imported_tire_tec is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 05-28-2008, 09:21 PM   #4
pl_unc86

The point was to make this public, i have used the pm system on rctech and facebook up to this point. If He is having financial trouble that is not my fault or my problem. He got himself in this deal and has forced me to assume he is a cheater and a thief. I have spoken to Ron many times over the phone and through PM's and nothing seems to get it through his head that he screwed me. I have given this man more than enough chances to make up for his short fall on this deal.

The guy sent me a RBC6 BB motor which he claimed was almost new. The motor arrived with window silicone to seal it up LOL and had over 1 mm of play where the crankshaft goes through the bushing in the rod. Seriously, its down right funny to think about the garbage he has sent me and my friend. Either way i hope i can meet him in person some time.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:34 PM   #5
imported_BBFBCAP
RCC Supreme Contributor

You may have every right to be frustrated, but I don't know the circumstances, and don't care to for that matter, BUT...you maaaaaay want to reconsider your position regarding coming up here to kick his . HAVE YOU SEEEEEEN RON?

If it comes to that (and I would certainly hope it doesn't) I wish you good luck cause' your gonna' need it!

imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:44 PM   #6
pl_unc86

My main point of this post is to make people aware of someone who has screwed an honest person out of more than 700 dollars without a care in the world. Its pathetic that a track owner would do this. I understand most of you probably dont care about this but i still want to make sure its out there.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:44 PM   #7
losi 8 racer
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Gregory Greenidge

Interesting

I also wouldn't advise that course of action ,maybe you should try to settle this in a civilized manner .The other route you seem to want to chose won't end good for you or him ,we're all men and say things in anger try your best to handle it accordingly . cheers greg
DX3R
Galaxy Hobby
losi 8 racer is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:47 PM   #8
pl_unc86

Once again, i was very angry when i wrote that, but i honestly i just want him to come out and just admit he screwed me. If he can do that i would just let it go, but it is beyond me that it just keeps bringing me along with hopes that he is actually going to do what is right.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:47 PM   #9
imported_BBFBCAP
RCC Supreme Contributor

Seriously though, I really hope the two of you can sort this out between yourselves. This is a light hearted site (for the most part) and filled with good people, one of which is Ron.

I have to ask...

Do you really think that he'd ever pay you now after doing this? These MAY have been expensive public notices for you my man! They certainly would be if it where me you did this too! You'd get paid by me when Satan was giving free sleigh rides to the children!!!

Anyhow, best of luck to both of you.

Over n' out
imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:48 PM   #10
Team Bellevegas
RCC Apprentice

Are you serious?

I've seen Ron in person and I wouldn't have a single fear at all if it got physical. Remember the crap I went through, CARMA.

pro1z 1/4 sprint car
hpi baja EDM
losi mini late model
losi mini sprint car
venom vmx 450
Hopcraft Airbrushing
HB Graphics
Bellevegas Speedway
Howells Speedway
Team Bellevegas is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in