RC Car Action Manufacturers' Cup - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 08:00 AM   #1
Mugenman
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Muckey M

Total Props: 0
RC Car Action Manufacturers' Cup

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
It's finally here, the RC Car Action Manufacturers' Cup in beautiful Coeur D' Alene, Idaho. Team Associated's Ryan Maifield, Team Losi's Mike Truhe and I just arrived at the track. It looks **en! Jammin Jay Halsey, Gary Guest, Chad Bradley, Rick McCrery and several other racers were trackside while the finishing touches were being done.

If it weren't for Spokane Yamaha this brand new 2007 Yamaha YZ 250F wouldn't be up for grabs. Our deal with Suzuki fell through, and Spokane Yamaha stepped up to the plate in a matter of minutes. They put a fresh graphics kit on the bike and it looks sick!

Mugenman is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:11 AM   #2
Mugenman
RCC Pro Contributor

More

Team Associated/J-Concepts/Futaba/O.S.'s Ryan Maifield ran away from the field in the Pro Truggy A-main. Maifield won with a Mugen MBX5-T and used Werks new Stubs MT racing tires.

O'Donnell/Futaba/O.S.'s Jared Tebo came out of nowhere in the Pro Buggy A-main to steal the victory from HoBoa's Jeremy Kortz. Tebo was pretty much in the top 5 the entire race, but started to drop the hammer as he usually does late in the race.

"I want to thank Matt Afana and his entire crew for putting on the Manufacturers' Cup. This race could be the start for a new generation of RC races and events," Jared Tebo.

All the sponsor's prizes went to the spectators. They had over 1000 spectators at the race over that weekend. They stayed for hours and cheered.

Matt Afana of Performance RC Hobbies is as passionate about RC as anyone! The Manufacturers' Cup was without a doubt, "the Matty Matt show"! Performance RC is one dialed race shop with tons of inventory, and they'll be online soon. I know, shameless plug, but Matt is one of my good friends and you've always gotta look out for those who look out for you!

Old 08-03-2007, 08:34 AM   #3
Mugenman
RCC Pro Contributor

Ryan Maifields Mugen MBX5T Video

http://www.5spoke.com/videos/mancup0..._maifield1.wmv

Cody King's ST-RR Video

http://www.5spoke.com/videos/mancup0...2007_king1.wmv

Tyler Vik's ST-RR Video

http://www.5spoke.com/videos/mancup0..._2007_vic1.wmv

Sportsman 1/8-scale Buggy Winners

Taken from RC Car action Forum

I just talked to Matt Afana, they just counted ticket stubs, and the
official count for spectators was just over 1,000 people, I think he
said 1,034!!!!!

Randy Sides, from Southeast Washington, won the Sportsman Buggy Main and a one year sponsorship from Jammin' Products.

Randy Nolan, from Spokane Washington, won the Sportsman Truggy Main and a new Losi 8T kit and a Novarossi engine sponsorship.

Congrats to both of them!
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in