Forest Jet Fest June 7,8. - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Electric Jets Discuss electric jets in Canada.

Old 03-30-2014, 08:39 AM   #1
maddog
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Brad M

Total Props: 8
Forest Jet Fest June 7,8.

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Forest Jet Fest June 7,8.

Forest Jet Fest in Forest Ont, date is Sat, June 7th and Sun, June 8th. This will be our 3rd yr and hope to keep it growing and we are going to try a two day event with Friday June 6th as a set up and test day, with more "Jet Friendly" event this could be a great yr for jets and jets enthusiast ,turbine, glow and EDF are all welcome. Landing fee $20.00. We are 45 min, west of London just off the 402. We have a 450' x 440' grass field with no obstructions, we are able to take-off and land into the wind at all time, last yr we had 13 jet pilots and every one had fun, food tent, over nite camping on site (no hook-up) for more info contact. Brad Maddog Metcalf bmetcalf@xcelco.on.ca
maddog is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:40 AM   #2
maddog
RCC Supreme Contributor

Re: Forest Jet Fest June 7,8.

Hey Guys , its a two day event (sat, sun) and if you want to fly fri, I will be there all day too.
will be looking into rooms at the Forest Golf Club to see if we can get a better rate, (will go see them this fri,) will keep you posted. We are pricing hats and shirts, so far it looks like hats to be handed out as part of your landing fee and shirt available to buy. As last yr we will have a spot for "For Sale" so bring what you want to sell / trade, Vendors are welcome (no fee's) This event is for All Jet enthusiast to enjoy. If you need any info , just ask and we will be happy to help. Brad "Maddog" Metcalf bmetcalf@xcelco.on.ca
Old 03-30-2014, 12:08 PM   #3
ogopogo
RCC Master Contributor

I am: John M
Radio of choice:
FrSky Horus 12S
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 12

Hey Brad, just ask the Forest club for credit for all the golf balls I left there - should help a lot .....

Old 04-20-2014, 09:37 AM   #4
maddog
RCC Supreme Contributor

Hey every one who had been wondering about rooms, I have been able to get some discount rate at the Forest Golf & Country Hotel. weekend rate are $129.00 per nite , reduce to $100.00 per nite, Just call and ask for the Jet event discount rate, book soon! Brad "Maddog" Metcalf
Old 05-31-2014, 11:10 PM   #5
maddog
RCC Supreme Contributor

Hello every buddy, the field at Forest is shaping up good. I put my first few "Jet" flights on my Carf Tutor today and no problems landing this 42lbs jet on the grass. Ace10101 maided another jet today, a DVATOR with a Behotec 165, I tried this and boy, she is quick. Friday I will be at the field all day and any one who want to set up, fly or just help are welcome.Sat flying will get started about 9:00 a quick pilots meeting about ???? 10:00?? Registration tent open (See me Maddog) Landing fee is $20:00 or free! For your $20:00 you will get a Forest Jets Cap and a meal ticket (hotdog or hamburger and a drink). We will have a food booth, 2 clean port-a-potties and wash station. During the day we will be selling raffle ticket for prizes and also have a 50 / 50 draw.This event is open to all Jets (turbine, DF and EDF) Please bring your ( "EDF Jets), We will have a "For Sale section" We hope you come out and enjoy Forest Jets. Brad "Maddog" Metcalf
Old 06-01-2014, 01:12 PM   #6
ogopogo
RCC Master Contributor

I am: John M
Radio of choice:
FrSky Horus 12S
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 12

hope to have the 120mm Hawk conversion (re)maidened by Saturday Brad. If not, you may have to do it
cheers
john

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in